DT&G means "Design, Typography & Graphics", published online since 1988, is the longest running online jounal for desktop publishing, graphic design, web design, illustration, photography and other fields in visual communications. In 1990 it became the official publication of the Design & Publishing Center
Discussion FORUMS: Ask questions and discuss Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Photoshop Elements... retouching photos, image editing, printing, special effects, plug-ins, type, fonts, drawing, painting, masks, adjustment layers, web graphics, and more. Beginners to experts -- all are welcome
- Emergency Room - Here's where you come with questions, problems, etc. Be as clear and specific as you can with both questions and answers
- Color Issues -- Post color woes here... adjustments, calibration, printing, etc.
- Effects, Tips, Tricks -- Need a specific effect? Trying to accomplish something you've seen? Try here.
- Removing Backgrounds -- Most frequently asked question "How to remove a background" ...
- Image Retouch & Modify -- image manipulation, retouching, merging, working with multiple images Remove lines from old photo
- Photoshop Misbehaving -- errors, quirks, quits, and other evils when Photoshop misbehaves
- Tutorials -- Post your favorite tutorials here for others to find in their searches. (Make sure they're GOOD. No 'Affiliate' links allowed!)
- Photoshop help forums -- more including Q&A: Hardware * PS Resources * Photoshop Gallery * Feedback and others... Post comments, concerns, suggestions, and wish lists about Photoshop 911
Discussion FORUMS: Graphic design, illustration, publishing, photography, & Desktop Publishing meeting place... here designers, illustrators, photographers and visual communicators discuss designing publications, designing web sites, software, hardware, advertising, marketing, and everything to do with the graphic arts business. Beginners to experts -- all are welcome
- Let's Talk -- What's on your mind? Join in ... learn, share, contribute!
- Web Critique -- Does a web site suck? New design? Want a review? Review a site, request a review
- Design Biz -- Discuss the business of graphic design... estimating, billing, clients, marketing, promotion, etc.
- Designer Start-up -- What are the most important ways a new designer, out of school, can jumpstart a design practice? How much to charge? Difficult clients? Finding freelance work?
- Q&A Graphics -- Post questions or discussions about graphics, image editing, HERE
- The Design Cafe offers many other good topics -- as well as your opportunity to connect with others in the field! -- Discuss: LOGOS * Graphics * Software * Hardware, computers, printers, drives, scanners, PDAs, and others * Cool Stuff - Share your web, software, shareware or other cool discoveries * Introductions Strut Your Stuff... Introduce yourself with your business card... * Job Board HELP WANTED - post job openings, contract, freelance, staff... * YARD SALE Buy, sell, trade... and lots more
Go to: The Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
DTG Newsletter Here's a capsulized, low-bandwidth snap shot of the monthly activities at the internet's original Design, Type & Graphics ezine. Most people subscribe. But if you don't , you can find it here in the DTG News.
Subscribe to DTG News and get this once a month email newsletter in your mail box around the first of each and every month. (Mailed to subscribers since 1988!) It covers all the important happenings in the design center for the month.
Get in touch: Ask for the DT&G Monthly to receive news about DT& headlines, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
Submit Article: send in your articles, press releases or tips and tricks for possible publication in the Design Center.
Post your Tutorials? Here's where you can post your Photoshop work, tutorial, tips, tricks, brushes, actions or other Photoshop related information to share with Design Center and Photoshop Tips & Tricks readers.
Post your Portfolio? Here's where you can share your masterworks and best design, photography, or image creations with Design Center and Photoshop Tips & Tricks readers. This could publish your own Design Center Gallery Folio page, and notoriety on the front page of the Design Center!
Like fonts & typography? Visit the Design Center Typography department for lots of fonts and content about type, typography, lettering, calligraphy, logos and all things made with letters and letterforms.
The Gallery is the place to show off the works of outstanding creative talents... it's a 20-year tradition, with lots and lots of eye candy!