View Full Version : Multiple Images in One Photo
08-12-2008, 10:24 PM
Could someone pls explain to me how to put 4 equally sized photos (4 quadrants in a square) into one photo. thanks so much
08-13-2008, 04:58 AM
Try the following:
- Open one of the images
- Open "Canvas Size" dialog (Image > Canvas Size)
- Increase canvas width and height by 100%
- Put the "anchor" at the top-right corner
- Define "Canvas extension color"
- Go to the 2nd image
- Select all (Select > All)
- Copy the selection to clipboard (Edit > Copy)
- Return to the 1sr document
- Paste the copied image (Edit > Paste). It appears in the document as a new layer.
- Adjust the layer position with the Move tool
- Do the same with the 3rd and 4th images...
Hope this helps.
10-14-2008, 05:38 PM
It is possible now that you can merge multiple images to one photo. For this purpose you can use Adobe Photo Shop. And many other imaging softwares are also available in market and as well as on internet.
vBulletin® v3.5.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.