View Full Version : How to Mirror multi TIFF images as a Batch
04-27-2007, 10:44 AM
I've recently purchased a 35mm slide scanner and scanned in a group of slides the wrong way. Is there away to take all the images and flip them at once? Or do I have to do each image separately? I'm using PS version 8.0
04-27-2007, 10:09 PM
First, you have to create an "action" (macro) as follows:
1. Open any image
2. Go to Actions palette (Window > Actions)
3. Click "Create new action" button.
4. In the "New Action" dialog, name the action (e.g. "Mirror") and click "Record". (From this moment all your steps are stored!)
5. Pull down "Image > Rotate Canvas > Flip Canvas Horizontal".
6. In the Action palette, click the "Stop" (square) button. Done.
Now you may apply the recorded action to all your scans:
7. Pull down "File > Automate > Batch".
8. In the "Batch" dialog, make sure that the recorded action ("Mirror") is selected in the "Action" field.
9. Choose the "Source" folder (assuming all your scans are in a separate folder).
10. Choose "Destination" option - "Save and close" to ovewrite the original files, or "Folder" to save the mirrored images elsewhere.
11. Click "OK" to launch the batch processing
vBulletin® v3.5.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.