Photoshop 911
Design Center  |  DT&G Magazine  |  DT&G Forums  |  Register (Required)  |  Photoshop Tips & Tricks  |  Design Bookshelf  

Beginning in 1990, with the first version of Adobe Photoshop, DTG has published a monthly section called "Photoshop Tips & Tricks" -- Photoshop 911 became the users forum for asking specific Photoshop questions. Browse at your leisure, but to post, you must be registered.

Go Back   DTG Forums > Photoshop 911 > Tutorials & Resources

#1   IP: 89.79.149.92
Old 03-18-2012, 03:25 PM

Default NEW! Color picker for Photoshop!

We would like to present you with Coolorus – a new color wheel panel for Photoshop and Flash. In our opinion Coolorus is the best color picker available on the Internet for Photoshop and Flash.

We decided to release the beta version to get some feedback from the community and to fix any bugs, if found. It's avalaible here Coolorus.com

The Coolorus Team
  #2   IP: 121.246.53.206
Old 06-18-2012, 04:50 AM

[quote=Coolorus]
we would like to present you with Coolorus – a new color wheel panel for Photoshop and Flash. In our opinion Coolorus is the best color picker available on the Internet for Photoshop and Flash.
We decided to release the beta version to get some feedback from the community and to fix any bugs, if found. It's avalaible here[quote]

I saw you site you give here such a nice information here which really very useful for designing. I want to say that how can i used this?